acid attacks in london

Yep,fair play to that judge,finally found one with a pair of balls.

Will serve 13 so will be pushing 40 when he is out. Still relatively young but 13 tough years ahead. Well deserved. I wouldn’t fancy you being in the jury by the way if I am ever in trouble.

A sentence that fits the crime imo. Vile cowardly scum. I hope some hard fucker forces him to follow proper one on one and pounds his face in every single day. No fucking acid to help you now eh you filthy so and so.

No mate,i'm a **** when it comes to cunts.

Yes agreed and this bloke was clearly scum. Hope it sends out a message. In slightly other news hopefully it sends a message to thick Essex type girls not be to be attracted to the shallowness of such a life.

Will serve 13 so will be pushing 40 when he is out. Still relatively young but 13 tough years ahead. Well deserved. I wouldn’t fancy you being in the jury by the way if I am ever in trouble.
It says in the sky news report, he's been told he will spend 20 years in jail and 5 years on license. Bit confusing dunno if the judge has said the above or it's been misreported.

Hate women kaz??

I have 2 girls. I hate seeing girls pouting and saying they like bad boys. Read the thousands of comments on line about her - huge majority of people of the same opinion. As I said at the start knew you wouldn’t agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.