Adam Johnson - Going or not ?

i think he should go, weve only got joe cole on the left and hes been injured alot, what happens if he gets injured again, well have to play a right winger on the left and looking at lennon playing there, id be worried. lso lennon himself has been injured recentley, can we take the chance? id rather take a versitile, fully fit, full season under his belt, inform adam.

(of course he would prob just play gerrard on the left, but im not sure about that myself)

Secret weapon, if no teams see him and we bring him on they might think hes just another headless chicken like lennon and walcott but when the see some genuine skill they will brick it.

SWP's back said:
Eccles Blue said:
But Johnno is injured!!! AJ might make it but the REAL Johnno, Michael Johnson is still injured!!

But all his mates call him Jonno. Also, AJ just sounds gay.
Tough, as far as I am concerned there is only one Johnno, MICHAEL Johnson. I am not AJ's mate I am a Manchester City supporter so I can call Michael Johnson Johnno and Adam Johnson AJ!

ello_jo said:
Secret weapon, if no teams see him and we bring him on they might think hes just another headless chicken like lennon and walcott but when the see some genuine skill they will brick it.

Slovakia are like this. The papers are going on about Hamsik. I predict Weiss will play a staring roll.

Eccles Blue said:
SWP's back said:
But all his mates call him Jonno. Also, AJ just sounds gay.
Tough, as far as I am concerned there is only one Johnno, MICHAEL Johnson. I am not AJ's mate I am a Manchester City supporter so I can call Michael Johnson Johnno and Adam Johnson AJ!

Fine, but you will sound gay.

I'm pretty convinced that Postman Pat doesnt actually know very much about English football and is in no hurry to learn. Hence why 'big four' players are preferred. Maybes hes been to see tottenham a few times. No chance for AJ, sadly.

AJ is definitely in the squad.

The seven who aren't and you saw it here 1st are:

Dawson
Warnock
Parker
Carrick
Huddlestone
SWP
& Bent

mancity dan said:
AJ is definitely in the squad.

The seven who aren't and you saw it here 1st are:

Dawson
Warnock
Parker
Carrick
Huddlestone
SWP
& Bent
Ketchup?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.