Adam Johnson - Going or not ?

I'd love him to go but I can't see Fabby taking him after 6 minutes of international football. Walcott still has that hat trick in his reputation bag regardless of his poor performances. For all his chat about picking players on form his selections have been fairly conservative and we don't really have a massively different team/squad from the last WC.

My big fear for Hart and Johnson if they go is that they've not had opportunity in the other friendlies/qualifiers. The amount of game time Green has had compared to Hart is ridiculous.

Got to go. By far the best left sided player we have. Got to be on the the plane. We need balance with left footed players. Adam Johnson and Joe Cole should be a certain to go. We will be a poorer team without them and have a lesser chance of the final 4 imo.

I'm not convinced at all by Fabio really, if he were English he'd be getting slated by the media.

0% chance of going. Capello is a twat. Why pick him in a 30-man squad, then give him just 5 mins to show what he can do? Why pick Parker and Upson when he had no intention of ever playing them? There was absolutely no point whatsoever. They should have just named a 23-man squad right from the off, and not pissed around with various players' summer break, getting their hopes up when in reality they never had a chance. It sickens me that Theo Walcott, who is no better than Kelvin Etuhu, will be on the plane yet genuine talent like Adam Johnson will be sat watching from home. Travesty.

I don't think Capello will pick him. It seems he likes experience.

I think he should go though. That lad could turn a match around in the wink of an eye.

Really shocked if he doesn't go.Well gutted for him and England if he doesn't go.Clearly should though as Mckenzie says he is a match winner!.jonno and Joe Cole should be a must imo.

i think he'll go

the only reason, i think, he hasn't had much game time is because capello knows what he can do and has seen enough this past season

lennons been playing because hes been injured this season and needs to prove hes over it and as for walcott, cappello has to prove to himself that he is actually dog shit so keeps playing him to emphasise the fact

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.