Adebayor back at City?

grandsolo

Apologies if posted...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/7213/9/adebayor-heading-back-eastlands-real-madrid-decide-against-permanent" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... -permanent</a>

Manchester City flop Emmanuel Adebayor will be forced to return to Eastlands this summer after Real Madrid decided not to take up the option to buy him at the end of the season.
The Togo striker has been on loan at the Bernabeu since January and has bagged five goals under Jose Mourinho, including a brace against Tottenham in the Champions League Quarter-finals.
However, Spanish daily Marca reports it was decided in a meeting last week that Real chiefs aren't willing to match City's £14million valuation of the lanky forward, nor agree to his £5.3m annual wage demands.
It may not all be doom and gloom for the former Arsenal hit-man though, with Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich reportedly interested in bringing him to Germany.

Hopefully we just decide to lower our demands and get that joke out of our club. Not arsed where he goes just get rid.

kennycar said:
If need be, I'm willing to give him a second chance.

After him saying he didn't feel loved by the City fans - after the support we showed him last season - he can fuck right off! Don't want him near our team ever again!

kennycar said:
If need be, I'm willing to give him a second chance.

as soon as i seen the sorce talksport i give a shit, total bullshit, like bobby wants that joker back, what did he say the man city fans didnt love me, jesus ade you hit that on the nail, TIT

cant wait until we get rid of him,rsc,jo etc etc and develope a squad of players who want to play for us.

He wore a suit, he cut his hair,

he tried his best, but its not fair

Hes coming back to City, his tail between his legs

Madrid arent interested, with or without dreds

fbloke said:
He wore a suit, he cut his hair,

he tried his best, but its not fair

Hes coming back to City, his tail between his legs

Madrid arent interested, with or without dreds

hahahahahha he isnt coming back to city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.