Adebayor back at City?

Stretford Born Blue said:
Daily Mail reports he's being used as a carrott to entice KaKa to City, now I'll have that..............................

We don't want KaKa or Ade. With a bit of luck we will off load him and his wage bill to some suckers and bring in someone young and ambitious who hasn't won anything yet and want's to do so with us.

sorry ade but he can do one, thought he played quite well for madrid in the games i've seen pressuring defenders and generally putting himself around as well as bagging a few goals. it annoys me though that it takes him been on loan and trying to impress to earn a transfer to madrid that makes him give his best, why couldn't he of done this all the time? he could of been a fantastic player for us.

Stretford Born Blue said:
Daily Mail reports he's being used as a carrott to entice KaKa to City, now I'll have that..............................
Kaka is still a very good player, but he missed the boat. Even though he hasn't had the best time at real, they'll want big cash, and his form doesn't justify it.

There are also younger players with talent, with better potential who will cost less.

we should make an example of him. we signed him on a 5 year deal and we should honour it. but we should tell him hes not welcome at the club or training ground and we'll keep his papers so he wont kick a ball for the next 3 years.

chelsea did it with winston bogart, theyve had no money grabbers since. we should do it the this work shy ****!!

Baffled me when he said that about us, unloved :-s ??? We were fully behind him all through his time at City absolute bullshit its Mancini who he fell out with. I just could not understand where he got that from?? On the other hand on his day he is a top class striker and given an extended run in the team i think he could still do a job for us. Think of the games we played Jo in this season, why when we had him in the squad??? If he comes back and shapes up and scores goals for us again wouldnt be the worst thing in the world would it???<br /><br />-- Thu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm --<br /><br />Baffled me when he said that about us, unloved :-s ??? We were fully behind him all through his time at City absolute bullshit its Mancini who he fell out with. I just could not understand where he got that from?? On the other hand on his day he is a top class striker and given an extended run in the team i think he could still do a job for us. Think of the games we played Jo in this season, why when we had him in the squad??? If he comes back and shapes up and scores goals for us again wouldnt be the worst thing in the world would it???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.