Adebayor back at City?

If he does come back - there will be some serious unloading of forwards over the summer.

No way in hell you can keep Tevez, Balo, Dzeko, Adebayor, RSC, Jo all on the team. I'd say 2 of those AT LEAST (maybe even three) will have to be gone.

Pick and choose.

bammy blue said:
sorry ade but he can do one, thought he played quite well for madrid in the games i've seen pressuring defenders and generally putting himself around as well as bagging a few goals. it annoys me though that it takes him been on loan and trying to impress to earn a transfer to madrid that makes him give his best, why couldn't he of done this all the time? he could of been a fantastic player for us.

This, I've even seen him going up challenging defenders for headers. I can't recall a single game he played for City where he competed with a CB for the ball (unless he didn't know the CB was there so an accidental challenge).

bluemoondays said:
bammy blue said:
sorry ade but he can do one, thought he played quite well for madrid in the games i've seen pressuring defenders and generally putting himself around as well as bagging a few goals. it annoys me though that it takes him been on loan and trying to impress to earn a transfer to madrid that makes him give his best, why couldn't he of done this all the time? he could of been a fantastic player for us.

This, I've even seen him going up challenging defenders for headers. I can't recall a single game he played for City where he competed with a CB for the ball (unless he didn't know the CB was there so an accidental challenge).

These^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A total waste of fresh air

bluefromleve32 said:
we should make an example of him. we signed him on a 5 year deal and we should honour it. but we should tell him hes not welcome at the club or training ground and we'll keep his papers so he wont kick a ball for the next 3 years.

chelsea did it with winston bogart, theyve had no money grabbers since. we should do it the this work shy ****!!

Chelsea tried many time to offload Winston Bogarde but it was him who refused to move. He was on a decent salary and didn't care whether he played or not because her was never going to get the same salary at another football club.

Clubber said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
Daily Mail reports he's being used as a carrott to entice KaKa to City, now I'll have that..............................
Kaka is still a very good player, but he missed the boat. Even though he hasn't had the best time at real, they'll want big cash, and his form doesn't justify it.

There are also younger players with talent, with better potential who will cost less.

Like Eden Hazard maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.