Adidas trainers

The orange & blue trimm trab adidas re-released about 2010 were my fav trainers ever, id love a pair now :-/

Never paid more than £50 for my trainers, ever, always get them in the sale or at an outlet, bought a pair of Adidas original for £30 from TK Maxx.
During the summer I usually wear Vans, but I have several pairs of Onitsu Tiger and New Balance who do some nice classic ranges.
Next time we're at Wembley, pop onto the designer outlet next to the stadium, there's Adidas, Nike Asics/ Tiger and New Balance outlets there, you can get some serious bargains, I got Nike football boots for my son for £14, at the rate kids shoot up, it makes no sense paying silly money when you only get 6months use out of them!

I recently came across a pair of Busenitz - had never seen them before. Very, very smart and usually a bit cheaper than Gazelles, Hamburgs etc.

adidas-busenitz-vulc-whiteash-bluepower-red-s402810wbr-02.84.jpg

Transalpino in Liverpool have some old pairs but they're often quite expensive.

I tend to stick with Gazelles. Schuh have some green and white ones at £50 which I snapped up. I get plenty of wear out of these trainers so I can justify spending the money. Usually have four or so pairs for a year to eighteen months. Footwear is about the one thing I'm fussy about. Will run around in any old t-shirt etc.

Why would anyone buy anything from someone who give the Rags shitloads of money? Sorry your money from the profits made from you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.