Advice for getting a ticket for an away game

He was bundled down the stairs near me and he got one last dig off someone at the end of the row in front before the stewards got him down the tunnel. He didn't look in the best of condition....
I don’t like violence but if he was stupid enough to play up then he deserved everything he got.

It’s plain disrespectful. Whenever we went away, I’d politely introduce us to bar staff and check we were ok for a drink.

I’ve been just a handful of Blues in home pubs before but we’ve just had a laugh.

I don’t like violence but if he was stupid enough to play up then he deserved everything he got.

It’s plain disrespectful. Whenever we went away, I’d politely introduce us to bar staff and check we were ok for a drink.

I’ve been just a handful of Blues in home pubs before but we’ve just had a laugh.
Think some away fans going in the home end are taking liberties, because they're starting to believe the no fans, empty seats conspiracies they read online, start giving it Billy big bollocks because they think they're going to be surrounded by tourists that don't give a shit and not get sparked out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.