Advice for getting a ticket for an away game

Keep your head down, keep quiet.....try to blend in.......and dont bring any daft ferker mates .......I recall some years ago when surrounded by 300 dippers one red c**t came up to us selling Liverpool badges....."Do you have any CITY ones?" dumbo ferking asked him....300 dippers turn their heads slowing, ears pricked up.....at that point I knew what a zebra feels like surrounded by a pack of lions who had not eaten for a a week!

To fit in as a visitor, it is mandatory to purchase and wear a half and half scarf, raid the Souvenir shop and spend a good grand on Merch, get in and delight the Bournemouth fans by announcing that the sooner the PL find City guilty of all charges the better. Celebrate widly when the Cherries knock one over the top of our defence and score from their only attack of the game and call Pep a C*nt. Oh and don't forget to Boo Jack as often as you can.

If you can do all that, and cultivate a dipper accent (Bournemouth is full of 'em) uou might just avoid a solid battering, but it's a 50/50 chance at best tbh.

You’ll be fine mate twats attract twats and Your clearly not one, got good memories of Bournemouth away I remember getting the special on a Tuesday night in 87 probably no more than 100 on it if that .
Then the following year four of us got the midnight mail train into Euston took nearly eight hours, great days great memories.
No concern if your ticket would arrive in time
Absolutely loved it .
Remember that second game there. Didn’t do the first year as it got rearranged after booking a few days off intending to go !

That second one (1-0 Ian Scott?) we couldn’t get home direct so stayed at the Exmouth pub outside Euston with some older lads who I still see to this day, and got the last train back to Piccadilly at midnight with some madcap idea we’d pull the cord at Macc and do a runner (as u do at 17) anyway the train split enroute back I think at Crewe the front went to Liverpool the rear went to Manc
We stayed in the right bit but it headed towards Wilmslow!!
So decided to jump out at Alderley Edge 4 of us flying down the platform (still scared to this day) then it stopped anyway ffs
Got a cab home eventually

Remember that second game there. Didn’t do the first year as it got rearranged after booking a few days off intending to go !

That second one (1-0 Ian Scott?) we couldn’t get home direct so stayed at the Exmouth pub outside Euston with some older lads who I still see to this day, and got the last train back to Piccadilly at midnight with some madcap idea we’d pull the cord at Macc and do a runner (as u do at 17) anyway the train split enroute back I think at Crewe the front went to Liverpool the rear went to Manc
We stayed in the right bit but it headed towards Wilmslow!!
So decided to jump out at Alderley Edge 4 of us flying down the platform (still scared to this day) then it stopped anyway ffs
Got a cab home eventually
Crazy times mate we’re about the same age
We went down on a family ticket and the BTP fraud dept got on the London train at Basingstoke, how we got away with that one I’ll never know. Mad but great times Macc.

I went in the home end at West Ham once courtesy of an E6 post code and booking history for a friendly there.

We lost 1-0 managed by Pearce and I just sat in silence throughout. I like West Ham ok and find we tend to get on well; but giving it some would’ve been disrespectful let alone stupid.

I don’t think I’d do it again. I didn’t enjoy it.

The obvious advice is to keep quiet. Especially after seeing what happened to the Liverpool fan in SSL3 who failed to do so a few weeks ago…
He was bundled down the stairs near me and he got one last dig off someone at the end of the row in front before the stewards got him down the tunnel. He didn't look in the best of condition....

Crazy times mate we’re about the same age
We went down on a family ticket and the BTP fraud dept got on the London train at Basingstoke, how we got away with that one I’ll never know. Mad but great times Macc.
Actually I’m sure we went for a pint in Basingstoke on the way that day, pub outside the station ?
Our train tickets actually said ‘not via London, (I’m sure I’ll still have it some where. Always kept all that shite with the programme and tickets ) crazy times as you say, still as addicted to this day and remember all the daft things from 35+ years ago
When I start reminiscing the first thing my lad asks is what do you have for tea last night?
Err ….
No idea !!!

Actually I’m sure we went for a pint in Basingstoke on the way that day, pub outside the station ?
Our train tickets actually said ‘not via London, (I’m sure I’ll still have it some where. Always kept all that shite with the programme and tickets ) crazy times as you say, still as addicted to this day and remember all the daft things from 35+ years ago
When I start reminiscing the first thing my lad asks is what do you have for tea last night?
Err ….
No idea !!!
Exactly mate bang on !! Same here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.