Advice for getting a ticket for an away game

My most memorable 'home section' experience was in 1966/7... Liverpool away.

Me and a mate were dared to go in the kop and, not being the type to bottle out of a dare, we hid our scarves, shuffled quietly down to the front left of the stand, and stood there quietly.

Liverpool scored... polite applause.

City scored...

Internal celebrations, we've not been spotted. And then.... City scored again...

Internal celebrations then GULP....

A big old scouser standing behind us leans over us and says "don't you lads celebrate when you score?".

He was right as rain with us to be fair. Probably saved us from a pasting.

I did hospitality in the burnley end 1st game of season, quite a few blues in there, & I went mad when haaland scored without too much grief!!

Just don’t go OTT. I found it hard to sit on my hands at Burnley this yet but we were literally 5 feet away from there absolutely knuckle draggers so needs must!

I do it plenty. There are alway lots of away fans in hospitality. Just don’t take the piss. Cheer when we score but then sit down quick. Your only risk is if you are in one of those hospitality areas where the seats are mixed in with ordinary home fans but even then, Bournemouth will be probably the safest ground in the league.

You’ll be fine mate twats attract twats and Your clearly not one, got good memories of Bournemouth away I remember getting the special on a Tuesday night in 87 probably no more than 100 on it if that .
Then the following year four of us got the midnight mail train into Euston took nearly eight hours, great days great memories.
No concern if your ticket would arrive in time
Absolutely loved it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.