Agents sabotaging City transfers?

Totally bizarre...agents are all about making money...City are the biggest cash cow in town!
We may have given ridiculous amounts of cash in the past to Mendes' players Mangala and Otamendi but I would suggest Mourinho will insist the rags are the biggest spenders this window. We are the ones that have dropped out of the Pogba transfer and they have now moved to favourites to sign him. Mourinho was complaining at Chelsea he could not compete with the rags' spending power. Mendes is Mourinho's agent and he will be very well aware, that with FFP, they are "the biggest cash cow in town" for agents.

At least Laporte was sorted out early and we can look at other targets. The likes of Mendes could stitch us up on other targets if they get in cahoots with other clubs like United.

As well as Mendes, Yaya's agent is likely to cause problems for this summers transfers. He wants Yaya to leave but he wants to screw all he can from us. It will be difficult dealing with him because Pep wants new players ASAP.

it's kinda legit thread. Guess it's clear we are not doing lot of business with top agent in the world Mendes is. Madrid and Rags are his main clubs he did loads of business with and if their interest is that we don't get some player he'll probably help if he can.

Agents are shit though, I'd ban them from football completely.

We may have given ridiculous amounts of cash in the past to Mendes' players Mangala and Otamendi but I would suggest Mourinho will insist the rags are the biggest spenders this window. We are the ones that have dropped out of the Pogba transfer and they have now moved to favourites to sign him. Mourinho was complaining at Chelsea he could not compete with the rags' spending power. Mendes is Mourinho's agent and he will be very well aware, that with FFP, they are "the biggest cash cow in town" for agents.

There's not a snowballs chance in hell will Pogba go back to the rags after baconface had him in tears. Last laugh though was apparantly Pogbas mum tore a strip off him. Only one place he's going Real Madrid. We will then sign Kroos as all the dominoes fall into place.

Personally I don't give a shit what they do or don't do. We have the best coach in the World and they are welcome to PEG. Horrible football person for a horrible club, a marriage made in hell if you ask me!!

This is one of the most bizarre things I have ever read.
Any quotes from Mourinho?
First reply from Google search:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...itish-transfer-record-says-Jose-Mourinho.html
Plenty of JM quotes in there.

Edit:
Another:

Jose Mourinho says UEFA's financial fair play regulations have given Manchester United an advantage and turned Chelsea into a selling club.

Mourinho said traditional giants like United were benefiting from the restrictions faced by other clubs, which struggle to compete in terms of the income brought in as a result of their global fan bases.

"When UEFA decided for financial fair play, they were trying to do this to make every team [have] equal possibilities, but the reality is that the big teams, the big clubs, the clubs with more years at the top with more fan base around the world, with more income, are the players that keep being the big spenders," he said.

"So Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Manchester [United] - all these huge teams - I think they have an advantage."

http://en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/341165.html
There's loads of articles if you look!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.