Aguero - Real Madrid Speculation

pudge said:
LittleEgg said:
Chippy_boy said:
But Sheik Mansour’s role will not infringe on UEFA’s rules over club ownership because the deal does not mean the Abu Dhabi royal family will hold a stake in Real. Instead, in return for the cash Real will promote the emirate globally.

all he gets a bit of advertising?

LittleEgg said:

all he gets a bit of advertising?
Same as he gets from pumping millions into ourselves, New York etc

It promotes his other interests and investments.

they need to keep their filthy paws away

@CentreTransfer: Madrid president Florentino Perez is prepared to pay €90 million to sign City forward Aguero this summer. (Mundo Deportivo)

Mcfchamps said:

@CentreTransfer: Madrid president Florentino Perez is prepared to pay €90 million to sign City forward Aguero this summer. (Mundo Deportivo)

I'm sure Barcelona based newspapers have the inside track on Madrid's business

pavelsrnicek said:
Mcfchamps said:

I'm sure Barcelona based newspapers have the inside track on Madrid's business

That'll be the Mundo Deportivo that broke the news in Spain that we signed Bony................from Newcastle.

Too low that bid. He's better than Bale and as good as Suarez. Suarez went for cheap because he's a racist, diving cheat with a poor image and a biting habit.

£100,000,000 would genuinely be fair as he is the best striker in the world.

I would be gutted if he did leave, which I'm sure he won't. £100m would give us the chance to get Pogba and whoever the hell we want without worrying about FFP.

Not for sale and if he was, it would take a new world record transfer fee to land him.

Would without doubt command a world record fee if he was to be sold. He's the best striker in the world. Luckily for us he seems to enjoy it at City, doesn't kick up a fuss, not long signed a new lengthy contract and is our one iconic player above everyone else. There's no chance we'd sell him it would be seen as accepting the level we're currently at as our peak. The sheikh eventually wants the champions league and he wants dominance. Aguero's going nowhere.

Would without doubt command a world record fee if he was to be sold. He's the best striker in the world. Luckily for us he seems to enjoy it at City, doesn't kick up a fuss, not long signed a new lengthy contract and is our one iconic player above everyone else. There's no chance we'd sell him it would be seen as accepting the level we're currently at as our peak. The sheikh eventually wants the champions league and he wants dominance. Aguero's going nowhere.

90 million + Bale + Ronaldo. Then I would accept it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.