Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by blightee, 13 Aug 2016.

1. BlueMedic

BlueMedic

Was sat next to where our guys warmed up yesterday, was mightily impressed with how flexible he was considering how awkward his mobility appears at times. Put the others to shame.

2. Southern

Southern

Will be around next season

3. bhayes

bhayes

Can't defend at LB or CB, I hope he goes next season and we bring in laporte or another left footed CB

4. lancs blue

lancs blue

I thought he defended reasonably well at Monaco, 3rd goal excepted where the whole team was out of position too far up the pitch. In the first half he and Stones must have cleared or blocked 10-12 crosses, it was the midfield and the full backs that were at fault for the first two goals.

5. waspish

waspish

Lb I agree centre back been our nest defender this season

6. Scaring Europe to Death

Scaring Europe to Death

Probably been our most consistent defender this season, which probably says more about his team mates than his own performances.
    However, Pep seems to trust him, so we'll have to wait and see what happens.

7. peace frog

peace frog

ramp rat
    funny how this and we are getting rid of 16 players just before a Liverpool games.

8. Craig

Craig

Alex currently showing just how dreadful he is. The worst backpass under no pressure you'll see gifted Georgia the lead and then being ripped to bits by the winger since.

9. Dax777

Dax777

Correct. I expect he'll finish his contract before leaving in the summer of 18.

10. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

It was easier to get rid of Swales.