Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
51ZWS%2BH80yL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
And big Dave Watson says it's a no go

Independent saying we won't push to sign Sanchez this season

Pep

"I have enough good players up front," he said. "(They should) just relax and score goals - that's all. I have two amazing strikers, two number nines, Gabriel (Jesus) and Sergio (Aguero), but I have others who can score a lot of goals."
Hmmm was he not saying last week about wanting a couple more players in,as in attacking,why the sudden turnaround ..

Hmmm was he not saying last week about wanting a couple more players in as in attacking,why the sudden turnaround ..
I think he's realised he's gonna have to go balls deep on the Evans deal, it's touch and go and we need all extra funds if we're going to push this over the line before the window shuts

I think he's realised he's gonna have to go balls deep on the Evans deal, it's touch and go and we need all extra funds if we're going to push this over the line before the window shuts
Fuck that not at the price being quoted or bandied about £22 mill tops,move on then to other possible cb's or just grin and bare it and use what we have tosin or mangala ..

Independent saying we won't push to sign Sanchez this season

Pep

"I have enough good players up front," he said. "(They should) just relax and score goals - that's all. I have two amazing strikers, two number nines, Gabriel (Jesus) and Sergio (Aguero), but I have others who can score a lot of goals."
Those quotes are out on context anyway. He was asked if they would turn to new targets if they weren't able to close the deals for the two players (Sanchez and Mbappe) or would he go with what he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.