Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll join you regardless, the man has rejected PSG, Bayern and some say RM too recently in favor of Pep and City, which City probably told him too also, leaving him now would be very harsh on him.

He'll join you regardless, the man has rejected PSG, Bayern and some say RM too recently in favor of Pep and City, which City probably told him too also, leaving him now would be very harsh on him.

After what happened in the summer I think we are committed to trying to sign him.

When a player of Sanchez's quality comes available for a reported £20m you just can't turn that down.

Firstly, course of a season dictates that one of yesterday's attackers will be out for a prolonged period. Secondly, three of yesterday's attackers are relatively young, so it is best to develop them properly rather than run them into the ground. Thirdly, one of our attackers is new to the league and still settling in: Bernardo. If Sanchez can be brought in and play in January, then it makes sense.

Players need proper rest, and just because a player is sitting on the bench and unused doesn't mean that the actual match day and preparation for said match have not taken their toll.

There are pros and cons for this debate and yes I do remember the Rodney Marsh situation very well. Unless it affects the dressing room atmosphere in a big way ( which I doubt Pep would allow ) then its a no brainer. So its a yes from me and see you in January Alexis.

didn't think i'd say this but I would leave our squad well alone. there is a gel there, a togetherness there, not worth upsetting that. not for any player.

We are going to need him second half of the season just for the fact that injuries could possibly come in to play and if for £20m its a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.