Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah! Doesn t have the Wide speed. We'd just have another Tweener who can play outside and inside, but doesn't have that breakneck pace. The list is quite easy

Gelson Martins (my favorite choice)
Inaki Williams
Coman
Dembele
Bruma
Sadio Mane
Cuadrado
Bale
Rashford

Now, I know most of the names above are not gettable, bit that's the level of pace we should be targetting
Insigne is a long time personal favourite.

I was just listing guys with blistering pace. The kind of pace that makes our attack unplayable.

I don't think Roberts has the speed I was thinking about

Or the attitude- if he prefers lining up against Ross County and Partick Thistle to Chelsea or Tottenham.

Have you been in a cave for 6mths? sergio said earlier this month he is here till 2019 and has the option to extend a year,pep explained last week that the reason he doesn't play them together is because of mendy being out sane has to play to give us the width,peps comments from last season have no bearing on now
Like I said, things can be lost in translation but early this month [MUEN, 9th November 2017] he cast doubt on what he had signed up to. City say it's binding, he says it's only an option, and so we won't know until he leaves in one way or another. Few of us have access to what happens behind closed doors and so to us it will remain speculation but what we do know of Pep is that he doesn't go big on sentiment and as soon as a player shows signs of regression, pep will sell him and will replace him with someone younger and [hopefully] better. His record at improving players is pretty good and even if Kun is moved on, his replacement will have supporters drooling.

PSG want him in case Neymar buggers off to Madrid or maybe just to stop him going to City as rivals for the CL. If he has the choice, would he really take the easy games in the French league and living by the Seine over the much tougher premiership and the banks of the Irwell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.