Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the same, without the drama that encompasses it....

A player like Sanchez is infectious, much like tevez, he breaks his balls to gain possession but he's extremely productive when he does... we have a potential front line that could be the best defence in the league...

There'll be some drama, just only a small fraction compared to Tevez. He will sulk on the bench if he's rested or storm past pep if he's subbed off, but it's all very momentary. TV commentators might try to make something of it but Pep won't be bothered by it.

There'll be some drama, just only a small fraction compared to Tevez. He will sulk on the bench if he's rested or storm past pep if he's subbed off, but it's all very momentary. TV commentators might try to make something of it but Pep won't be bothered by it.

I think it remains to be seen whether he acts like that largely because Arsenal have been shambles for a while now, I don't remember him being like that at Barcelona at least.

I think it remains to be seen whether he acts like that largely because Arsenal have been shambles for a while now, I don't remember him being like that at Barcelona at least.

He definitely had a few touchline incidents with Pep at Barca, but the point is that those players who are desperate to win are like that, it all evaporates immediately if the full time whistle goes and you've won the game.

Raheem played 2517 minutes in the league alone last year, more than Aguero, Stones, Sane, Toure, Bravo, Clichy, Sagna, Navas, Nolito, Kompany, Zabaleta, Willy and obviously Jesus, Gundogan, Delph and Iheanacho.

Only 5 played more than him and that's De Bruyne, Silva, Otamendi, Kolarov and Fernandinho.

I'd say he was definitely more in that out.
He played less than 45 minutes in 4 of the last 9 games and only completed the 90 twice.

That's the very definition of 'in and out'

Personally don't believe Sanchez will ever be a City player. Just don't see Arsenal allowing it.

I'm not sure if Wenger would have specifically instructed his team to foul Silva, I cant honestly see him saying that. Gabriel is a bit of a clumsy oaf at the best of times, and we all know players like Xhaka are pretty poor with their tackling.

My post might have sounded a bit crass, but I've watched about 10 years of us getting out fought and out muscled, that's another reason why I think the system change helps us, hopefully the signing of Kolosanic helps with that as well.

Ahhh, the old "he's not very good at tackling" line, they used to say the same sort of thing about that dirty Tamworth pig from Trafford/Oldham when he got away scot-free with putting in yet another cynical, knee high leg breaker. Why don't you just admit that your manager discarded his morals and decided that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em?

Ahhh, the old "he's not very good at tackling" line, they used to say the same sort of thing about that dirty Tamworth pig from Trafford/Oldham when he got away scot-free with putting in yet another cynical, knee high leg breaker. Why don't you just admit that your manager discarded his morals and decided that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em?
Yes, KDB is a player not very good at tackling, it's not the same as being reckless and dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.