Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the difference between not very good at tackling and going straight through the back of a player and taking him out of the game.

Personally don't believe Sanchez will ever be a City player. Just don't see Arsenal allowing it.

They won't have much choice if Sanchez refuses to go to Munich. They either sell him to us or flush £50m down the khazi and have a disgruntled, disinterested player on their hands. If Sanchez genuinely wants to come to City and he's prepared to hold his nerve, then he'll be ours

They won't have much choice if Sanchez refuses to go to Munich. They either sell him to us or flush £50m down the khazi and have a disgruntled, disinterested player on their hands. If Sanchez genuinely wants to come to City and he's prepared to hold his nerve, then he'll be ours

I don't think it's in Sanchez's dna to act like that. If he stays I'm sure he'll once again be their best player over the season.

Sanchez will definitely have a clause in his contract that enables to him to leave if Arsenal finish outside the top 4, subject to conditions. One of those will be the paying of a contractually agreed fee by the buying club - say £50m - but of course the single year left on his deal will impact commercially on that and the sum a willing purchaser will offer. The usual Arsenal way with these things is to leak strong 'no sale' to the press, then triumphantly announce to the media that he's going nowhere. The silence on this occasion is deafening....

I have no doubt that other agents are watching this situation very closely and if Arsenal truly do go ahead and prevent Sanchez from signing with City it could hurt their chances to sign players down the road with agents realizing the kind of games Arsenal like to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.