Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that other agents are watching this situation very closely and if Arsenal truly do go ahead and prevent Sanchez from signing with City it could hurt their chances to sign players down the road with agents realizing the kind of games Arsenal like to play.

I think it's strange how Arsenal.seem to continually get into.this situation with players.

It doesn't seem to happen even half as often, to any other clubs of their 'stature'.

I think it's strange how Arsenal.seem to continually get into.this situation with players.

It doesn't seem to happen even half as often, to any other clubs of their 'stature'.
Liverpool have lost Alonso, Mascherano, Torres, Suarez & Sterling against their will in recent years. It can happen to all clubs though even United had Ronaldo taken.

This is Arsenal we're talking about people, they will pretend to care about keeping their players but at the end of the day it will only come to money.

They have pulled stunts like this before as many of you have pointed out, I remember the guys at TalkSports did a list of all statements made by Wenger over the years about not selling Nasri, Van Persie, etc. only to see them complete a transfer weeks after. They lied but still they hired Wenger for 2 more years, wtf right?
If that is not a clear sign that the only thing they care about is money then I do not know what is.

In my opinion Arsenal is trying to show their fans they care about keeping the player and when the player is sold make him look s**t until they find a replacement. For them reasons like not winning the PL or not having CL football are never valid reasons for a player to leave. Take notice Alexis is 28yo, he has 2 or maybe 3 years to win things but they think he will want to stay just for a bigger pay check and sacrifice a year on a club that has no desire to win or even build a decent squad to compete?

On the other hand we know Alexis wants to stay in the Premier League, he has stated this before, he also wants to join a winning team preferably in London, and now the fact that we have Pep is exactly what is making Alexis look to us as a possibility to join.

If it doesn't happen he will play until the end of his contract assuming the board is willing to miss 50m. Seriously doubt it though.

Ahhh, the old "he's not very good at tackling" line, they used to say the same sort of thing about that dirty Tamworth pig from Trafford/Oldham when he got away scot-free with putting in yet another cynical, knee high leg breaker. Why don't you just admit that your manager discarded his morals and decided that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em?

Well how about i say that Gabriel can be wreckless and dirty, & Xhaka can be very cynical and dirty as well.

Doesnt mean to say the manager went out and instructed them to do so?!

We're nearly inside the door with the likes of Bayern and Real. Give Pep what he wants lets see how it pans out. World class first 11, world class bench. He earns the big bucks for worrying about his "too many attackers"

Well how about i say that Gabriel can be wreckless and dirty, & Xhaka can be very cynical and dirty as well.

Doesnt mean to say the manager went out and instructed them to do so?!
And it doesn't mean that the snidey cunnt didn't either. I give you and him credit, the dirty tactics worked, but don't give it the "arsenal play nice football@ shit. We play nice football and your cunnt kicked out nicest player out of the game. Cunnts. No offence

And it doesn't mean that the snidey cunnt didn't either. I give you and him credit, the dirty tactics worked, but don't give it the "arsenal play nice football@ shit. We play nice football and your cunnt kicked out nicest player out of the game. Cunnts. No offence

Yeah - the referee letting Gabriel get away with it, led to David getting another two assaults in quick succession... definite tactic, like the Rags did against Shaun Wright Phillips a few years back

Yeah - the referee letting Gabriel get away with it, led to David getting another two assaults in quick succession... definite tactic, like the Rags did against Shaun Wright Phillips a few years back

You say that like they only ever did it the one time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.