Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This argument is often made in respect of footballers salaries but I honestly can't get my head round why anyone would go for a bigger salary at the potential earnings they have. Whichever offer Sanchez takes right now he won't be needing a part time driving job to supplement his pension in a few years. It's greed not prudent financial planning

You would think so but everything seems to be relative so that millionaires aspire to be billionaires and richest tables abound.

Even as a fellow mod, I'd question what the topic even is now ?

Its certainly not about City buying Sanchez any more, its about a greedy c*nt, and a club who have never spent any money ;-)

Probably the lack of information and peoples frustrations why life doesn't always go how they think it should?

An opinion to which you are perfectly entitled to hold .

However, Sanchez is highly unlikely to have just a few pounds in the bank to last him through the years when he is no longer employed.

I am sure that his spells at both Barca and Arsenal will have given him substantial amounts of money to protect him throughout his non-playing days . Exactly how many millions does he require to continue the remainder of his life enjoying an excellent lifestyle ?

It is clear that his motivation is nothing more than pure greed , and I hardly think he needs your support for his actions . His agent, his own greed , and United's desperation to remain relevant have provided the safe passageway to the abuse which I am sure he will , correctly get , in my opinion, from so many quarters.

He is a mercenary aided by a dynasty who are not enjoying the domination to which they believe that they are entitled. He is very very lucky.

Frankly they are all mercenaries and given the choice what would the average footballer do ?

Even as a fellow mod, I'd question what the topic even is now ?

Its certainly not about City buying Sanchez any more, its about a greedy c*nt, and a club who have never spent any money ;-)

All academy products the lot of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.