Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was over as soon as we briefed the press we were walking away.
Yes , the vast majority of us are just on here for the circus and monstrosity that it is and also perhaps a highly remote chance that this will fold flat and he has to stay at Arsenal.

Frankly they are all mercenaries and given the choice what would the average footballer do ?
The Average footballer in my opinion would want to earn decent money, but also win trophies, what good is telling your grand kids hey look I made 50 million pound out of football but won Jack shi*

Even as a fellow mod, I'd question what the topic even is now ?

Its certainly not about City buying Sanchez any more, its about a greedy c*nt, and a club who have never spent any money ;-)

Yeah, the sooner it's confirmed and we can close the thread the better.

I wonder what Sanchez's new team mates think of his salary?

Assuming the reported figures are right, he'll be getting close to double of the current highest earners.

Now thats the problem that the pay system at City seems to cope with.

Perhaps our togetheness on the field owes a lot to fairness with pay whereas massive variations may possibly have lower paids expecting the stars to do more on the field.
United try to buy stars whereas City make stars.

Yeah, the sooner it's confirmed and we can close the thread the better.
Personally I'd close it anyway, there's little or no comment about it now, just people arguing pointlessly, and people calling people out over whether they are blues or not.

Let people just comment about it in the rag thread, its not as if its not going to happen.

Oh and in the unlikely event it falls through we can piss ourselves laughing for quite a long time to come, though I'm going to do that anyway, just because of how much the greedy c*nt and his agent are fleecing them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.