Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I right in thinking Arsenal are getting a fee (circa 30mil+) and Mkhitaryan ?

Or are they paying a fee for Mkhitaryan?

Don't know where I got the idea Klopp came out on our side by saying he did not believe City would have pulled out merely because of money. Implying there are other reasons. I could be wrong.

I am only going off what the media are saying he said. Which just appeared to be his opinion that nobody would drop out if they had the money.

It seems hard for some reporters and football folk top grasp the idea of integrity and trust and managers faith in team spirit.

Ashton in the Sun today tells it how it was surprisingly well. He calls Sanchez out for what he did to Pep.

Barcelona managed to dominate Real Madrid during the Pep era and slightly afterwards not due to financially dominating by them but by strategically dominating them, they out thought Madrid. City have always had a game plan and it doesn't always need to rest on financially smashing everyone else any more, we are outthinking Man Utd.
Cannot agree we never won at the Toilet by strategically dominating them we never got a bean till we had the funds to start purchasing quality players. yes we did it with Benjani but Sven had a £10 mill+ kitty

Klopp says he did not think we would have pulled out over money and that there are two teams in Manchester.

As any team with the money would go for Sanchez.

That was about it,

Made little sense. As usual.

Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal all backing each other up.
Wow, I wonder if this has ever happened before, seeing as they all 'hate' each other !

How weird is that ? It's not as if they have all been in cahoots since the start of the Premier League, or in fact for longer than anyone here has been alive.

There is a reason why we wouldn't enter a bidding war for this player. City obviously thought he is only good enough as a squad player and not in the class of Silva or KDB.

I know we're pleased not to be made mugs of - but unfortunately there are teams that are happy to be.
What do those in the know now think our transfer strategy is, given that players will always have greedy agents and want the best pay day? Or is this just a one off due to the circumstances and we will spend as big as our rivals in future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.