Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp says he did not think we would have pulled out over money and that there are two teams in Manchester.

As any team with the money would go for Sanchez.

That was about it,

Made little sense. As usual.

very well handled today,congrats and a subtle fuck you in one,delivered with a smile,expect the headline tomorrow will be pep says sanchez is not a nice person lol

I thought the “I always believe that players adapt quickly. We want nice people to help us if we believe we need them.” quote from Pep was more telling than anything gone before.
Sounds like Pep feels Sanchez has gone against a previous deal, and maybe his word.

Klopp says he did believe we pulled out over money and that there are two teams in Manchester.

any team with the money should go for Sanchez.#

That was about it,

Made no sense. As usual.

Don't know where I got the idea Klopp came out on our side by saying he did not believe City would have pulled out merely because of money. Implying there are other reasons. I could be wrong.

A snippet of Klopp ‘s statement

"Now I could really create headlines here, but I won't," Klopp said with a smile when asked about the Chile international at his news conference on Friday.

"It's not my business, not my cup of tea; we had our big transfers and everyone could say whatever they wanted.

"I've nothing to say about the numbers [involved in the deal], but I can't imagine City leave the race because of money.

"Maybe it's because there are two opportunities in Manchester and maybe he thinks to go to one or the other, and then one maybe thinks, 'I don't want him [Sanchez] anymore'. It's not about money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.