Alfie Harrison

Perhaps they've told him they've got decent loans lined up which will bring in loan fees or at least pay his wages? I can't see him going straight into their 1st team squad but then Lewis, Palmer & Bobb all seamlessly fitted into ours, so who knows.

The main exit I've seen rumoured is Almiron, so I was thinking maybe he takes his squad space.

Whichever way we look at it, he'd be closer to getting start for them than he is for us. That lad Miley they have in midfield is decent, but regardless of any injury list I don't think he'd have made an appearance for us by now if he was here. The bar is set so much higher for our kids. If they'd be willing to pay that rumoured amount, Id expect him to get some game time for them this season.

No chance, the skunks are trying to offload players to comply with FFP, why would they blast 17m on an untried youngster?
They might have changed their approach and are now going to try and buy youth players and flip them for more money.

It’s what we did with our academy.

I don't think Alfie has ever been 'disadvantaged physically' at whatever level he's played at. He's a player I've always liked BTW, I think he just can't see a path in central or attacking midfield for the foreseeable future as he'd be competing with the likes of Bobb and Foden for a long while.
Harrison is a late developer that had to learn to cope in a group with the likes of Dado Mascol and Ndala towering over him and racing past him, I just thing that kind of disadvantage becomes an advantage. To be fair the same can be said of Bobb and Foden. The late ones do have a habit of coming good was my only point really.

Harrison is a late developer that had to learn to cope in a group with the likes of Dado Mascol and Ndala towering over him and racing past him, I just thing that kind of disadvantage becomes an advantage. To be fair the same can be said of Bobb and Foden. The late ones do have a habit of coming good was my only point really.
He's in no way a late developer though as he was a serious prospect when he first hit double digits. He was out for a considerable period around 14 to 16 with knee injuries apparently which would have set him back, hopefully he's well over that.

That surely has to be a typo? £1.7m would make a lot more sense
According to a NUFC forum they're talking a 40% sell-on and a buy back option although no fee mentioned. They've probably got the same amount of clue as us though.

I saw Romano Tweet that this has been signed off today...Is he any good, what are we getting? How far away was he from your guy's first team? etc.

Most Newcastle forum is largely taking the piss that we've signed a wish.com Haaland.

I saw Romano Tweet that this has been signed off today...Is he any good, what are we getting? How far away was he from your guy's first team? etc.

Most Newcastle forum is largely taking the piss that we've signed a wish.com Haaland.
Was City u18 standout this season, scores loads of goals and assists from midfield, always looks sharp and dynamic, real strange one he’s been allowed to leave so soon after signing a pro contract. Only young but I believe it is potentially a very good signing and one that City could regret. Probably a big sell on fee

He's not a striker, he's an attacking midfielder and a bloody good one at that. I was surprised at him going but then we don't have a lack of attacking midfielders so perhaps better than holding him back. He did have about 18 months out with knee injuries a little while back but he seems over that. I think when he steps up for you lot you're going to like him.

Was City u18 standout this season, scores loads of goals and assists from midfield, always looks sharp and dynamic, real strange one he’s been allowed to leave so soon after signing a pro contract. Only young but I believe it is potentially a very good signing and one that City could regret. Probably a big sell on fee
And hopefully a smaller buy back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.