Alfie Harrison

I suspect the imminent signing of Echeverri made his mind up, pathway blocked and that level of investment in a lad the same age puts him even further behind in the queue
Very good young player but while development is rarely linear, he hasn’t quite turned into the global wonderkid of his childhood
Good luck to the kid, as said, we can’t keep them all
I imagine we’ve protected ourselves with various clauses

I think the fact that Lewis and Bobb broke through to the first team and others, like Callum Doyle, went out on loan possibly sooner than expected has resulted in some being promoted sooner than planned. Still hopeful that a few of the u-18 have a chance, big learning curve this season playing two/three years above their age group.
Patience required.

I thought his recent omission from games was injury related given that he was one of, if not the standout u18 player this season but this maybe explains it. To let a midfield player with such a high goal output leave early in his development seems an uneccesary risk to take. Numbers are not everything I know but his numbers must be right up there with McAtee, Bobb, Palmer, and possibly even Foden at u18. Ah well best of luck to him and let’s see if this one bites us on the arse. Who will step up to replace that goal output for the remainder of the season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.