'Alfie's army' Alder hey protest

If that is what it takes to stop a load of pro-life idiots from totally disrupting the functions in a childrens hopsital and thus preventing yet more kids lives being potentially risked I think it is ok - however as has been said they seem oddly absent on Klanfield match days.

What would the do if they got in?

Well, one of these charmers was heard screaming 'Burn it down!'
The water cannon suggestion does have some merit.

Obviously, it is not worth the risk due to everyone's safety but it would have been interesting if the coppers let them in. No--one is surely going to burn a children's hospital down in the name of saving a child's life? Surely....

I have no opinion on the poor little boy's condition or what the treatment team feel is appropriate, as I am vastly under-qualified. What makes the mob or 'army' feel they know better than doctor's, nurses, the courts, etc.? I understand, the bets I can, that the parents would want to do everything possible, but who are the mob? Just people from the internet, I suspect who should have a more objective view

Obviously, it is not worth the risk due to everyone's safety but it would have been interesting if the coppers let them in. No--one is surely going to burn a children's hospital down in the name of saving a child's life? Surely....

I have no opinion on the poor little boy's condition or what the treatment team feel is appropriate, as I am vastly under-qualified. What makes the mob or 'army' feel they know better than doctor's, nurses, the courts, etc.? I understand, the bets I can, that the parents would want to do everything possible, but who are the mob? Just people from the internet, I suspect who should have a more objective view
They didnt want to burn it down Im sure. It looks pretty certain though the clowns intended on doing something to set the fire alarms off. In their tiny scouse minds, they thought an ingenious plan was to cause disruption and diversion and remove the child.

But even if I believed what the protesters believe, I most certainly wouldn't want to have anything to do with those disrupting the every day functioning of a children's hospital. I wouldn't want to abuse random nurses and doctors or make life even more difficult for parents based at the hospital with their poorly children. I have no problem with people being there in support of their cause, it is the manner of the protests that has been the issue and I think the vast majority of people would not want to stand next to people who don't seem to have basic respect for the staff or the other parents/patients in that hospital.

I don’t disagree at all. Several years ago the staff in Alder Hey saved my son’s life, so as far as I’m concerned they’re saints, who deserve nothing but praise for the work they do

I don’t disagree at all. Several years ago the staff in Alder Hey saved my son’s life, so as far as I’m concerned they’re saints, who deserve nothing but praise for the work they do
Same here, spent lots of time living at Mac House there and my son is still here when the odds were hugely suggestive that he wouldn't be. I do actually think the parents should be allowed to take their son for treatment elsewhere if they want but it is no excuse for what has gone on outside alder hey. The coppers should have hauled them off weeks ago but we know Merseyside police just let their citizens do what they like at times for some strange reason.

Same here, spent lots of time living at Mac House there and my son is still here when the odds were hugely suggestive that he wouldn't be. I do actually think the parents should be allowed to take their son for treatment elsewhere if they want but it is no excuse for what has gone on outside alder hey. The coppers should have hauled them off weeks ago but we know Merseyside police just let their citizens do what they like at times for some strange reason.
My mate Stuart, his lad was born with a very poor organ (can't recall if kidney or liver) and was very, very close many a time to passing. Stuart and his wife spent best part of 18 months there, living in the Ronald McDonald (yes, the very one) house onsite built for families to stay.
I know if I had my kid in there, in intensive care and some twat pulled the fire alarm as some kind of stunt, and it in anyway endangered my child's life.... the twat would be needing intensive care in an adult hospital.

Like your lad, Stuart's lad is now 11 and very healthy :) (but sadly a rag.... lol)

My mate Stuart, his lad was born with a very poor organ (can't recall if kidney or liver) and was very, very close many a time to passing. Stuart and his wife spent best part of 18 months there, living in the Ronald McDonald (yes, the very one) house onsite built for families to stay.
I know if I had my kid in there, in intensive care and some twat pulled the fire alarm as some kind of stunt, and it in anyway endangered my child's life.... the twat would be needing intensive care in an adult hospital.

Like your lad, Stuart's lad is now 11 and very healthy :) (but sadly a rag.... lol)
Yep, there are some proper mad fuckers around and a fair few of the supporters of this family seem to come into this category, unfortunately. These are the kind of pricks we are talking about...

31229319_10155418562344599_7009033599558479161_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.