'Alfie's army' Alder hey protest

Those lovely scousers love a little lynch mob gang situation

Great sense of humour though

If you didn’t know which city the hospital was in, it wouldn’t take much of a guess to work it out.

Those causing trouble outside should just be arrested. Fucking bunch of chavs. Have they got no jobs to go to?

I dont need to, but I think you do. Most bluemooners would not be standing next to them doing the same thing, as the posts in this thread have subsequently demonstrated

I'm already bored of the semantics, but for clarification he states "If I truly believed that then I'd be stood next to them". The clue's in the word "If"

I'm already bored of the semantics, but for clarification he states "If I truly believed that then I'd be stood next to them". The clue's in the word "If"
But even if I believed what the protesters believe, I most certainly wouldn't want to have anything to do with those disrupting the every day functioning of a children's hospital. I wouldn't want to abuse random nurses and doctors or make life even more difficult for parents based at the hospital with their poorly children. I have no problem with people being there in support of their cause, it is the manner of the protests that has been the issue and I think the vast majority of people would not want to stand next to people who don't seem to have basic respect for the staff or the other parents/patients in that hospital.

Think you've hit the nail on the head with the highlighted part.

I know it can't be the easiest decision to make but i can't get my head round what they're actually trying to achieve. The whole saga has been a sorry episode and, imo, they should have let him die with dignity, dragging this all out in front of the worlds media just smacks of me, me, me.

The father has had me actually screaming at the news when i see him and some of his comments.
Me, me, me it most certainly is. This poor mite has an incurable degenerative brain disease, scans reveal much of
his brain is destroyed, so doctors in the hospital pointed out that there is no point in continuing care, and wanted to
terminate his life support. there are then launched appeals to the court, the high court, supreme court and the ECHR.
Each and every one reject the parents applications for obvious reasons, a completely vegetative state for a human being
is not acceptable, yet the father continues to whip up the baying mob of low lifes accumulating outside displaying, yet
again that lovable scouse victimhood and never ending persecution complex.
Instead of removing these people, the local police let them carry on hurling abuse and trying to storm the reception
at a hospital for desperately sick children.
Me, Me, me.

They actions of the scum outside the hospital is reprehensible and they should be arrested. The parents are two young people who are getting to like the media storm in my opinion very sad all round.

They actions of the scum outside the hospital is reprehensible and they should be arrested. The parents are two young people who are getting to like the media storm in my opinion very sad all round.

As a previous poster has already stated: This would not happen outside any other hospital in the UK. It just wouldn't.
It sum them up for what they are. It really does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.