Alvaro Negredo

Didn't he want to leave City because he shagged some bird who was tied in with the wrong crowed and some guy was "after" Negredo? I didn't take the rumour to heart as I can't imagine a story like this evading the papers. I did hear that his family was the reason he left though but then he came out with the statement that Manuel played him through pain?!

Can't ever remember such a reversal in form and reputation, from virtually sealing Vidic and Camelgob's retirement with an awesome bullying performance, to later in the season, when the crowd were so embarassingly desperate for him to score

Can't imagine that the west ham injury was so bad, that he went completely of the rail. Shame about that

I'd love to see him back in the Prem. I loved this guy. In his first half season he was as good as I've ever seen. Don't know what the fuck went wrong after that though!

Negredo could be back in the premier league very soon.
He has been left out of the squad list for the third consecutive match and according to COPE, he has offers from 3 premier league clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.