Americans.........

I was watching Vikings
Vikings says to Ragnar .....Flocki has escaped
Ragnar says........go find him

Not.......go And find him

Americanism Vikings haha

Cheese is absolutely dire in the States, I just give up bothering with it, same with bread, agree with TV too,
utter crap. When I went to Houston, a nip to the local shops involved a car, and the car park was the size of Cheshire.

Bread and cheese are a problem? Have any of you lot ever been to my town?

America is really an odd collection of many little countries with their own positives and negatives. Anyone who would order crab in Kansas City or a taco in Vermont is crazy.

Meanwhile the English continue to operate under the delusion that there's some kind of a discernible cultural difference between Blackburn and fucking Sheffield that's worth debating endlessly in a pub until the argument ends in alley by a dumpster (because the pub closes at 7:30 pm) and two bald overweight 50 year olds have come to blows.

Oh. And your women are ugly. Ok, fine. Kate Middleton and what's her name who plays striker for City, fine.

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.