Andros Townsend

So would I, to be honest, it's more people suggesting that Townsend could possiby be bought and foisted on Pep Guardiola that I find a bit outlandish.
Id suggest it would be a typical Marwood signing back in the day.
Fucking dreadful

Oh dear, deja vu!

Going for Aubemyang and get Townsend.

Going for Pogba and get a promising but injury prone midfielder.

Txiki seems to repeat this crap almost every year.
I don't understand the Gundogan hate. He certainly wasn't a plan b for Pogba. He has always been Pep's priority for us.

Don't believe for a second that we are interested, he is shit. Just newspaper bullshit

Can't believe for a moment we're serious about this signing. Are we actively trying to weaken the squad?!

He's a mid table player at best. We really should be going after the very best players available, not fucking about taking no for an answer from any club and settling for average squad players.

We barely made 4th last season, let's not repeat past transfer mistakes - it's obvious we need an increase in quality after the shit, slow, half-arsed performances and heavy defeats last season.

Thinking about some of last season's games still makes me angry, we should be balls out aggressive and fuck Madrid, Mourinho and e dry other twat who tries to compete. We have the money, just get Pogba, Aubameyang and Stones. If we don't, a rival will, and we'll be worse off for that.

Can't believe for a moment we're serious about this signing. Are we actively trying to weaken the squad?!

He's a mid table player at best. We really should be going after the very best players available, not fucking about taking no for an answer from any club and settling for average squad players.

We barely made 4th last season, let's not repeat past transfer mistakes - it's obvious we need an increase in quality after the shit, slow, half-arsed performances and heavy defeats last season.

Thinking about some of last season's games still makes me angry, we should be balls out aggressive and fuck Madrid, Mourinho and e dry other twat who tries to compete. We have the money, just get Pogba, Aubameyang and Stones. If we don't, a rival will, and we'll be worse off for that.

Players go where they want, not to the highest bidder or even necessarily to whoever offers the best terms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.