Andros Townsend

I'd be surprised if this is anything other than us putting a message out there to Sane's camp that we are looking at alternatives just to push the deal through.

Hopefully his people won't have actually seen Townsend play or the deal may actually be held up until they can stop laughing at us.

I'd be surprised if this is anything other than us putting a message out there to Sane's camp that we are looking at alternatives just to push the deal through.

Hopefully his people won't have actually seen Townsend play or the deal may actually be held up until they can stop laughing at us.
Sane and his agent would be laughing at this alternative mind you

Just to clear things up this is a joke, right?

I hope so or someone has lost the plot completely.

To be fair to him he does look good at times when he cuts inside and lets fly but those moments are very few and far between.

Decent player but nowhere near the level we should be looking at.

146637100619429209.gif

He is a small step up from Navas in that he is HG and has some vague idea about crossing and scoring. But we want a big step up.

is he fook, Navas is twice the player, we can only have 4 English with the rest home grown, last thing we want is this buffoon on the payroll!!!

I can't see City signing him, but I think he is much better than what most of you are making out. Remember when we played Newcastle at the end of the season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.