Angelino & Maffeo

Surely simply just a quick look at our fullback situation would tell you that us looking at Bellerin or a LB means absolutely fuck all because we need 4 new full backs. If 2 came from outside, and the other 2 were Maffeo and Angelino then that would be the club realising it's plans for the academy.

3 of the current fullbacks are out of contract next year, so the idea that us looking at Bellerin means someone like Maffeo is laughable.

how in any way is that laughable. if we buy bellerin more than likely he will play the majority of games. maffeo will be a bench warmer imo and young players want to play. plenty of young players leave to get first team football, not exactly laughable to think maffeo could do that........

how in any way is that laughable. if we buy bellerin more than likely he will play the majority of games. maffeo will be a bench warmer imo and young players want to play. plenty of young players leave to get first team football, not exactly laughable to think maffeo could do that........

You think Maffeo at 19 will leave in a fit of rage because he's gone from 3rd choice RB to second choice over the summer? Give me a break.

You think Maffeo at 19 will leave in a fit of rage because he's gone from 3rd choice RB to second choice over the summer? Give me a break.

where have i put he will leave in a fit of rage ? he could leave though potentially on loan for more football. dont see why thats such a shocking idea ? he could stay swell like you say

Last edited:
Yeah 2 appearances(5 goals conceded) in 2010 under tactical stalwart Maradona would not make him an expert aha ..Whereas Right-back is Maffeo's life

Never stated he was an expert, but to suggest a player with less than 15 appearances to his name in the Spanish second league is more "experienced" i would argue with this.

Playing for Argentina, in a World Cup (despite losing heavily to Germany) would still make him more experienced in my opinion.....just thought that it was strange sentence to use for a 19 yr old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.