Angus Gunn

I think the jersey suits him.....

I only saw the first half but he looked the part to me,pulling off at least one great save,commanding his area well and distributing confidently.

Still early days I know.......but,taking into account his development of late,i believe we have Joe Hart's club and international heir.

FantasyIreland said:

I only saw the first half but he looked the part to me,pulling off at least one great save,commanding his area well and distributing confidently.

Still early days I know.......but,taking into account his development of late,i believe we have Joe Hart's club and international heir.
You sound like a sun Juno hyping up an English lad lol

mat said:
FantasyIreland said:

I think he can live up to it! fantastic potential.

I hope i'm right.

FantasyIreland said:
mat said:
FantasyIreland said:

I think he can live up to it! fantastic potential.

I hope i'm right.
So do I.

Willy could be keeping his place warm until he's ready. Would love us to have the 2 best English keepers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.