Another new Brexit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We will not see movement from the EU unless and until they are faced with the prospect of a viable walk-away option – and the political will to use it”
Who said that?

Thats the very first time I have seen that concept mooted on here. Well done @mcfc1632, I think you may have stumbled across something there.

The only one I’ve posted; about 8 posts up.

Would it have killed you to repost the link?

I just want a vaccine that works and an end to this Covid shite. That we want to beat the US and the EU by a month or two in announcing its authorisation I couldn’t give a monkeys, given I’m not planning to be first in the queue. Normally these things take years, so ‘yay’ we have a vaccine, but I’ll see how others get on with it first before sticking my arm out.

Would it have killed you to repost the link?

I just want a vaccine that works and an end to this Covid shite. That we want to beat the US and the EU by a month or two in announcing its authorisation I couldn’t give a monkeys, given I’m not planning to be first in the queue. Normally these things take years, so ‘yay’ we have a vaccine, but I’ll see how others get on with it first before sticking my arm out.

I was using another device without the app.

We are getting the vaccine earlier than the EU because we have left. They are not even having the meeting until after Christmas.
This is a clear benefit of leaving.

Come on, accept it and take a small step to the light side ;-)

"not me guv"..........however Johnson, Gove, Hannan, Farage, Raab and the rest of them are about to find they have to own the thing they were in denial about very, very soon.......bunch of liars
There's no chance of them owning it. The difficulties will all be down to Covid, and the EU being awkward.
This bloody pandemic will be used as an excuse for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.