Antoine Griezmann?

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MCFCFanTX, 1 Dec 2015.

1. blueparrot

blueparrot

Have you seen the size of him he'd be the first hooked off for bogbrush as they resort to hoofball.

2. shaiomarali

shaiomarali

I seriously don't rate him. I remember because I did a stats comparison of all the CL clubs either this season or last season CL I can't remember, and Ateletico was the lowest scoring club with Griezmann contributing to 3 goals while other strikers scored 3-4 times more. I couldn't remember when I did it but it was either for CL or World Cup. I remembered scoffing at him being on stage for the award (not sure if it was ballon d'or) because I personally felt there were better players who could have been in his spot.

I don't feel like doing stats and don't feel like discussing and I take you have a different opinion as mine. Here's a comparison stat and that's all I will invest in this. The stats may be wrong, misleading and all that so, yeah.

[​IMG]

3. MCFC ISRAEL

MCFC ISRAEL

Does anyone know what our transfer budget really is?
    I think I read about 250 M. Also we going to sell Hart, Mangala, Nasri, Bony, Fernardo, maybe Delph. Lets say all of them for only 50M.
    With 250+50 we can sign :
    Fabinho 35
    Ederson 30
    Alex Sandro 50
    Walker 40
    Sanchez 50
    Total 205.
    So with 95 M left we can get Laporte or Van Dijk +Semedo or! Get really big name like Neymar or Griezmann instead Sanchez. We have the money lets use it!!!! One big summer and we done for next 2-3 years

4. Impeccable One

Impeccable One

Developer and Marketer of digital solutions for th
    I think most of you are blinded by your hatred of United. Adding a player of Griezmann's quality will change those 15 draws in to 15 wins, resulting in a 99 point premier league winning total.

.... will I get anyone to bite on this shit ?

5. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

You nearly had me you daft twat. ;)

6. BillyShears

BillyShears

A talented but stupid footballer who sees his "brand" as more important than actually playing football. Perfect for the rags.

7. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot

Not 100% sure about the guy, but the meltdown that would occur in the Meccano Set if we actually signed him would be bloody hilarious.

8. KS55

KS55

He's just show pony.

9. davek1808

davek1808

The scum wouldn't sell him us would they?

10. PrezIke

PrezIke

Hard to see him coming to us, unless Alexis chooses to sign elsewhere.