Apathy about upcoming England games?

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Big Swifty, 8 Nov 2017.

1. IH8MUFC

IH8MUFC

Southgate done a good job at U21 level so it's actually good that he got promoted within the system. He knows a lot of the U21 players which is vital when it comes to those players moving up to the full international squad.

2. IH8MUFC

IH8MUFC

Germany will most likely win but it's not going to be 5-0.

3. ballinio

ballinio

Once England became a vehicle for promoting the latest Utd superstar it was the end for me , they're doing it now with Rashford , an above average player but no Beckham , Rooney, Robson.

4. Cobra

Cobra

I don't get the Loftus-Cheek inclusion at all. He's played 1100 minutes of PL football in his entire career, and has one goal and one assist. He's hardly been tearing it up for Palace this season either.

5. super_city_si

super_city_si

Yet he's already better than Henderson and Livermore. I think Loftus-Cheek has looked good for Palace injury aside. I'd much rather him in there than the aforementioned two.

6. Len Rum

Len Rum

Gentleman
    Couldn't give less of a fcuk if I tried about the result or the performance.
    But love to take the p*ss on the match forum.
    PS Fewer City players involved the better.

7. cadds92

cadds92

I could be wrong but I get the feeling Southgate is treating England like a club side with the youth teams being seen as the academy.

If you perform well for the u21's you have a chance of getting into the senior team as long as you are playing minutes in the Premier League.

I have a feeling also in regards to Tammy Abraham that The FA a concerned that Nigeria will and are probably tapping him up.

8. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

maybe a few years ago. i get he plays for united, but i dont agree with that- rashford is a good young player.

9. nimrod

nimrod

Im happy that your happy with him mate
    For myself I think its shit, we coulda got someone like Ranieri, a proven manager

10. ballinio

ballinio

A good young player yes & so is sterling , the difference in tone when they speak about than is staggering , it's about promoting the latest Utd star because they must be kept relevant & of course there's the money side of it all. I can't cheer a Utd player because he's wearing an England shirt while a City player is booed by small time England fans led by the media, while Rashford can do no wrong .