April TV Fixtures

Now the Brighton game is postponed I would use though it was less likely.

It will be 12.30 sat though.

If we win all 4 games before the derby and they draw just one of their 4 then we would be 18 points clear, a derby win would take us 21 points ahead with 21 points left to play for(including rearranged games).

It can be done if we are on our game till then..

Dippers play 5 times before that game and could be 15 behind of win them all with 6 games to go.

It’s unlikely all teams will win all games before them. I’d be happy with 8/12 from ours.

Dippers play 5 times before that game and could be 15 behind of win them all with 6 games to go.

It’s unlikely all teams will win all games before them. I’d be happy with 8/12 from ours.

true, though I could see liverpool dropping points v rags and everton possibly, tbh don't expect to win league till spurs at earliest with fixture cancelations

Weekend of 21st/22nd April so Swansea at home could move
Not sure why Swansea match will be affected given neither team are in the FA Cup now, from previous years FA Semis kick off times were quite late to accommodate Premier League kick offs at 3 I think.

Not sure why Swansea match will be affected given neither team are in the FA Cup now, from previous years FA Semis kick off times were quite late to accommodate Premier League kick offs at 3 I think.

If you mean Swansea, they have a replay v Sheff Wed in the FA cup.

Draw for the Champions League quarter finals isn't until 16 March so they won't know until then if we or United have a game on the Tuesday after the derby. So unless they want to gamble on fixing it for a Sunday and then having to change it I'd have thought lunchtime or 5.30 Saturday almost certain.
12-30 Saturday is the BT slot usually unless they agree to swap. I think BT have the Merseyside derbies this season, they certainly showed the first one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.