Are England the United of international football ?

13612273_1130527960326216_4389822453720138016_n.jpg

Rubbish. The tags given to the England team are by the media. Most England supporters know we aren't that good at the moment
and have not forgotten the Brazilian debacle. England fans travel, same as other fans, for a bloody good party and with hope
more than expectation.
Did you read the bit where I said, more so the media than the fans?

How long have you been living in the UK? Should know by now that the Scottish, Welsh and Irish pretty much hate us for existing and it's nothing to do with our football team. Neither does that feeling necessarily carry any weight outside of this country.
It's all to do with London though/England's rulers. It's very misguided. If we were an independent North they'd love us and we'd want Southern England to lose too. Would I give a fuck about Southern England at a competition? Would I f*ck!

Brazil and Germany are Real Madrid
Italy are Barca/Bayern/AC Milan
Uruguay Argentina Spain are United
England are no more important than Holland which in club terms is something like Spurs

I always laugh my bollocks off when scotland or ireland lose, and I always will, not so with norn iron and wales, good luck to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.