Are People Who Have Facebook And Social Media Accounts Attention Seekers?

Most middle-aged thread ever.
gayviolet.gif

Don't do fb, twitter etc, nobody interested in the trivia of my daily activities and I'm not bothered about the daily dross of other peoples lives. They think its interesting I think its dross. I have real friends who I TALK to, so blue moon is my only virtual platform. Must say I enjoy it.

People without Facebook don't get invited to stuff nowadays. Can't tell you the number of times we've forgotten to invite someone to something because they insist on being different and not having a Facebook account.

People without Facebook don't get invited to stuff nowadays. Can't tell you the number of times we've forgotten to invite someone to something because they insist on being different and not having a Facebook account.

Can you invite me via bluemoon?

Got to admit I'm old school; meet up, phone, text or fuck off type. That said I have missed out on one or two lads nights out because the cunts have organised it on Facebook and forgot me. My missus is never off it (although she said it's been rebranded as something called Tinder).

Agreed, couldn't give a fuck about some distant friends new car, dog, kids, holidays or what they're having for tea and I don't need anyone's approval on my life.

Never been on FB or twitter or owt else and never will.

This. Some people couldn't survive if you took their Facebook away.. I survive just fine not having to read all their egotistical BS.

Obviously you want to post things for people to see.. so you need that validation in your life.

I'm old school, text, ring people I want to meet face-to-face. Feck Candy Crush.

If that makes me a miserable git so what. I think it turns our children's minds to mush and in the future won't be good if they grow up with that level of ego of people "liking" whatever they post.. they will all turn into entitled arseholes who expect people to worship them.

Which is depressing really. This Saturday I am going to a good mates 46th birthday party. All the invites were sent out on FB. I would have been none the wiser if it wasn't for another mate asking me if I was going. I then went on FB and saw the invite. It's weird as I see this mate a few times every week, and although it's a surprise party, I also see his missus every week as well and she just assumed that we were going. When I pointed out that I hadn't seen the invite she said the same as above...and she's in her mid 40's.

It baffles me.

Yes to the op....sad sick fuckers imho..prob half of them are on bennefits with fuck all else to do but post crap all day long..put the fuckers in the army i say...get a life and a trade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.