Are the match going fans the last piece in Pep's revolution?

I've said it before.
It's all well and good having a singing section in the south stand (which seem to work better before it was called a singing section funnily enough), but that doesn't help me and others at the other end of the ground singing on our own like dickheads.
We need groups spread around the ground, if you had 500-1000 fans singing in your section, you'd be more likely to join in.
The atmosphere has been poor for a while, it's up to me, you and every City fan to do their bit...until the 80th minute when we all go home : )

Are you for real? What a moronic comment. The half and half scarf wearers are fans on a one-off day out. They can afford to splash out on a ticket and their souvenir on their trip to Manchester. It's the proper fans that want to go week-in week-out that can't afford it. If tickets were resonablly priced, they'd be few spare tickets left for the spectators.

That's what he said.

Are you for real? What a moronic comment. The half and half scarf wearers are fans on a one-off day out. They can afford to splash out on a ticket and their souvenir on their trip to Manchester. It's the proper fans that want to go week-in week-out that can't afford it. If tickets were resonablly priced, they'd be few spare tickets left for the spectators.

Cross wires mate.

Smaller family stand and move the singing section to the north stand 110 -111 will still make noise next to away lot.

2 ends making noise hopefully will move arpund the ground

Alternatively make the east stand lower all standing stick away fans in corner of it

Sorry but the rags have it right with away tickets. A ballot. Behind the scenes it weighted to who goes most but also gives every season ticket holder a chance.

You really want the young fans in then there has to be a way to enjoy a good away trip now and again. When your 16 to 25 years of age you look forward to away trips far more than any home game. I was lucky. My 16-25 year old period came when demand wasn’t high. I have been 50+ grounds watching us and always enjoyed the away games far more than home games.

One away game tells you more about the clubs support than 10 home games for me.

Agree with this. Think it needs a thread of its own though so enough people see it. The loyalty point system is a joke. No 16-25 year olds can go to away games these days unless they could afford a season ticket when they were 13, and had the wealth to be able to afford to go 70% of away games from about 2006-2017. Respect to the fans who have got 20000+ points but the system is massively unfair to those of a certain age.

I don't think lack of atmosphere has contributed that much to our results this season! The ground was half empty when Sterling scored against Southampton!

I doubt much will change whatever they do.

how about the nutjobs at city get rid of that absolute wank video before the start of every game, completely cringe

what i can't understand is when fans just don't react to anything. when its a goal, great tackle, or a corner theres just no reaction sometimes. I'm screaming my head only to be surrounded by people just sat there with no emotion at anything.

i agree with the psoter above that video beforehand is shite.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.