Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger called referee Mike Dean "not honest" and "a disgrace" after the Gunners' 1-1 draw at West Brom on New Year's Eve, the Football Association has revealed.
Dean gave a controversial late penalty, which the Baggies scored in a 1-1 draw.
Wenger entered the officials' changing room and confronted Dean, according to a disciplinary panel's reasons for the manager's three-match touchline ban.

The referee said Wenger was "very aggressive".
Written testimony from Dean, his assistant referees and the fourth official are contained in the report and give similar accounts of the row.
Dean said: "As we've entered the dressing room after the game Mr Wenger stood behind us in the doorway and told the West Brom steward to 'let him in'.

"He was very aggressive leaning towards me, pointing aggressively at me saying: 'You're not honest' on numerous occasions.
"I replied: 'So you're calling me a cheat.' He replied: 'I maintain what I say, you're not honest.'
"He then said: 'You've done this to us many times before, you're supposed to be professional, you're a disgrace.' He was then ushered out of the room by the West Brom safety officer."

Wenger is only stating what we all know anyhow, lots of the refs are cheats

I read the statements from all 4 officials and they all quoted what was said by Wenger and Dean virtually word for word. It’s obvious they wrote their statements together the snide shites.

I read the statements from all 4 officials and they all quoted what was said by Wenger and Dean virtually word for word. It’s obvious they wrote their statements together the snide shites.
I agree instead of moaning about Wenger perhaps they should explain the thought process behind giving the penalty.

All these fuckers are untouchable and it's wrong

I have no particular gripe with Arsenal fans or the club in general, Wenger though is a total fuckin **** and I wish only plague and pestilence upon him, won't be long before he has to get an apprentice to follow him with a dust pan and brush, the wrinkle crinkled moaning fuck pig ...!

I have no particular gripe with Arsenal fans or the club in general, Wenger though is a total fuckin **** and I wish only plague and pestilence upon him, won't be long before he has to get an apprentice to follow him with a dust pan and brush, the wrinkle crinkled moaning fuck pig ...!
You might mean "the wrinkle crinkled moaning fuck pig" with an uncanny ability to see certain incidents with unbelievable clarity yet miss the blindingly obvious when it suits him.

Apparently they are willing to forgive him for whats happened recently...looks like he's going to stay, so no Malcom or Auba for Arsenal..gotta feel for Mkhi if he joins haha

Ha ha ha wouldn't be surprised if Wonger was trying to sign PEA for £13mil!

Only way the Arse will get tier1/tier2 level players is if they spend similar levels of cash to the manure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.