"Arsenal deserved the win"

We lost the game, Arsenal didn't win it.

And sorry that's a football term that's up there with "whoever scores the winning goal wins" if you lost the game it only leaves one option to who won..

It doesn't matter who was the better team, only important thing is winning. The history books will forever say 2-1

Still think man city are favs for title and we will sit on our hands in the transfer window and not strengthen and that's what will kill us...

Is that you Jose?

We lost the game, Arsenal didn't win it.

And sorry that's a football term that's up there with "whoever scores the winning goal wins" if you lost the game it only leaves one option to who won..
Again, maybe Mourinho should be Wengers successor?

It doesn't matter who was the better team, only important thing is winning. The history books will forever say 2-1

Still think man city are favs for title and we will sit on our hands in the transfer window and not strengthen and that's what will kill us...

No end of tarquins on here every time they win.

Becoming very predictable, both in their pre/post-match twattery and the way they fizzle away into nothingness come March.

Is that you Jose?

In 50 years people wont say who won the title in such and such year and pin point every game and say but they played negative boring football in a certain game they where a crap team.

They will say they won the league so they where prob the best team over the season

And yes arsenal have a lot to prove but I sense there is something really different about us this season, I sense a steel that has been missing since the days of petit etc...

I'm not saying we will win the prem but I think we will give it a bloody good shot

In 50 years people wont say who won the title in such and such year and pin point every game and say but they played negative boring football in a certain game they where a crap team.

They will say they won the league so they where prob the best team over the season

And yes arsenal have a lot to prove but I sense there is something really different about us this season, I sense a steel that has been missing since the days of petit etc...

I'm not saying we will win the prem but I think we will give it a bloody good shot
Again, everything to do with Arsenal is anti Mourinho. Why are you making Mourinho like comments after a counter attacking victory?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.