Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

Sterling was piss poor. We might as well have been down to 10 men such was his invisibility.

Sane not close behind. Why was he knackered? It wasn't as if he was doing barnstorming runs.

Yaya motm.

When the players you bring on to change things are Delph and Fernando you know the club has fucked up in the transfer window for a few seasons.

Haven't posted for a while but after that shafting from the ref need to get a bit of frustration out of my system! Why does everyone think that Pep is God? He has made more mistakes than Mancini and Pellegrini put together over the whole of their tenure! If we lose our Cup Final(!) on Thursday we can forget about CL next year. BTW Craig Pawson is a first rate tw*t (and that Grecian 2000 Lino who said the ball went out - my arse it did!) Roll on the end of the season and let's hope things improve next year (but not holding my breath!)

Terrible referee. Wasted chances. Sterling and sane didn't do enough. Otta excellent. Bravo for first goal should do better as per. Sat on train to beaconsfield now seriously pissed off that pep has not actually won a big game this year.

I refuse to call the players and manager out after that because they where fucking cheated again.

Our time will come.

yes the 2 decisions were poor (but arsenal fans will look at the one on sanchez by navas as well).......the goal however that wasnt was a huge mistake by the lino.

BUT - we also lost cause we lost control of the midfield in the second half for long periods...we looked in trouble without silva who helps us have that control. We also didnt have the creativity to break them down. Our midfield was poor by its usual standards and in particular sterling and sane.

TBH the result hasn't massively upset me....what has is the idiot who was sat behind me and throughout the game racially abused our players in front of his young son and when confronted didn't give a shit and decided it was his opinion

Shocked to say the least

I don't usually post but this time I have to

We did not lose because of the Referees
We did not lose because Pep subbed Aguero
We did not lose because Silva got injured

We simply lost because our Defence is weak. Arsenal's defence was very strong. Ours was weak and this is the story of our life for this season! If we cannot defend then we cannot win. Monreal's goal could have been easily defended! Sanchez's goal was terrible defending by us. We lost by our own doing.

We had so many chances to win the game again and got unlucky! But the reason is our defence. We had one of the best defence's in the league with Mancini! Now sadly we have one of the worst and we need to sort it out!

Bring on the Derby!!

Agree but if you expect Pep to sort out the defending you got another thing coming! We are a all out pressing possession team and next season Pep will have to win Something under great pressure, plus new players coming in will have to hit the road running and they also be under great pressure! One thing I want is players to be mentally strong and not wilt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.