Arsenal Post Match Thread.

I agree. I think people see domination possession-wise as a 'good performance'. Truth is we created little and Arsenal were allowing us time on the ball. Second half the equaliser boosted us and we hunted the ball magnificently, poor ****s didn't know how to respond.

Exactly How I saw it, Drone.

First half I was expecting to concede a second as we looked all over the place at the back when they countered.

Second half we crushed them and they could not cope with the intensity whatsoever.

The intensity was just what we've missed. In the second half, the major difference was every player looking forward first. The first option was forward, not backwards.

Like our owners, for example.

At the start of the season the bookmakers expected us to win the league because we have the best squad and the best manager.

We should win the league. That's not unrealistic.
It's going to be a long hard season for you then?

Nobody has the divine right to win this league, Leicester proved that last season

I'm sure even our owner is realistic and knows how hard it is to win this League

Exactly How I saw it, Drone.

First half I was expecting to concede a second as we looked all over the place at the back when they countered.

Second half we crushed them and they could not cope with the intensity whatsoever.
When we really had them under the cosh I'm surprised they didn't start hitting it long instead they kept trying 'the Arsenal way' which was perfect for us

When we really had them under the cosh I'm surprised they didn't start hitting it long instead they kept trying 'the Arsenal way' which was perfect for us

I did become slightly concerned when Giroud came on.

His aerially prowess and our inability to stop/defend a cross did worry me.

Think I'll treat myself this evening with some hard hitting music. Particularly enjoying a band called 'Nails' at present :)

I did become slightly concerned when Giroud came on.

His aerially prowess and our inability to stop/defend a cross did worry me.

Think I'll treat myself this evening with some hard hitting music. Particularly enjoying a band called 'Nails' at present :)
You should listen to nine inch nails, hurt, it's very uplifting haha :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.