Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Do you want Wenger out or are you happy with him?

A tough one really. I mean if he goes, who would be better? Would his going destabilise the club like what's happening at OT?

I suppose if we could get say Pep and an amicable departure say by kicking Wenger upstairs, that might be good.

I think I'll wait and see how we fare this season before reaching a firm view.

A tough one really. I mean if he goes, who would be better? Would his going destabilise the club like what's happening at OT?

I suppose if we could get say Pep and an amicable departure say by kicking Wenger upstairs, that might be good.

I think I'll wait and see how we fare this season before reaching a firm view.

You've guessed the point I was heading towards. After seeing what's happened at Old Trafford I would be sweating a bit if I was a gooner. I suppose it depends on how much Wenger is involved with things at Arsenal. The hard shoulder shitter run everything at the swamp and the whole place crumbled as soon as he went. If they have any sense the Arsenal board will look at that and start planning for his departure a couple of years before he actually goes.

I'm yet to hear of or about Arsenal's or United's shambolic defence yet...

In fact I'm sure Dean Ashton described United defence as rock solid this morning on Sky Sports United Broadcasting.

You've guessed the point I was heading towards. After seeing what's happened at Old Trafford I would be sweating a bit if I was a gooner. I suppose it depends on how much Wenger is involved with things at Arsenal. The hard shoulder shitter run everything at the swamp and the whole place crumbled as soon as he went. If they have any sense the Arsenal board will look at that and start planning for his departure a couple of years before he actually goes.

Absolutely right. I'm sure the Arsenal board will stick with Wenger but are already planning for when he goes. We will see.

I had to laugh listening to the commentary on the radio last night. All you could hear was a lot of very frustrated Arsenal fans getting more and more manic as the game went on!

Not sure about their players, but I doubt very much that the fans have got the stomach for a fight to the death for the title.

All feels very familiar to when the scousers 'slipped up'.

All true and we are still not without hope.

I am fed up though of always being the bridesmaid and not the bride, so to speak
How about being a nobody hanging around outside the church gates, year in and out, wishing they could join the party! ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.