Arsenal Thread 2015/16

It's Heavy D....

Every single football club has fans who are an embarrassment to them, but only an arsenal fan could come up with something so excruciatingly toe curling as this. They don't just embarrass Arsenal, they embarrass England.

I've seen quite a few fan channels and bedroom YouTube amateur pundits, but Arsenal footy ranters put even the rags to shame....

Last edited:
Every single football club has fans who are an embarrassment to them, but only an arsenal fan could come up with something so excruciatingly toe curling as this. They don't just embarrass Arsenal, they embarrass England.

Yep. Laughing my arse off here.

Yep. Laughing my arse off here.

I feel I should make a joke about potatoes or an area of wet muddy ground that is too soft to support a human footstep, but I'm still too embarrassed by that youtube clip. Probably for the best if I slink into a hole and hope no one ever posts it again.

Judging by the lack of numbers at the pre match protest today, are the silent majority (maybe?) happy enough for the status quo to continue? Seems that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.