Arsenal Thread 2016/17

Were Arsenal not very good or did we make them look poor? Apart from their goal which was as much down to shambolic defending as anything they did, what did they do last night to justify themselves as title contenders? For me, it was fuck all.

Fuck off Arsene you bad loser.
Wenger really is an ungracious moaning ****. I've never seen him give any credit to the opposition when he loses. It's always the referee, cheating or some other pathetic excuse. Not sure who's worse, him or Mourinho. Makes me realise how lucky we have been having Mancini, Pellegrini and Guardiola over the last seven years.

Wenger is spot on about the referees, lets hope all the Clubs start pointing out how shit they have been this season.

Where I take issue with him is on the "offside's" if the boot was on the other foot he would have come up with his stock answer "I didn't see the incident!"

Wenger really is an ungracious moaning ****. I've never seen him give any credit to the opposition when he loses. It's always the referee, cheating or some other pathetic excuse. Not sure who's worse, him or Mourinho. Makes me realise how lucky we have been having Mancini, Pellegrini and Guardiola over the last seven years.

You forgot the Glaswegian Despot - now he could fucking moan !

Wenger is spot on about the referees, lets hope all the Clubs start pointing out how shit they have been this season.

Where I take issue with him is on the "offside's" if the boot was on the other foot he would have come up with his stock answer "I didn't see the incident!"
Like he missed the offside handball against Burnley.

He's a ****.

Yes you've never been financially backed have you ? Know your own history.....

What a deluded twat - Gunnerjay - the CEO of the Bank of England may respect the Arse for being " financially prudent " , but football in general, never mind Europe couldn't give a flying fuck !!

Some of the shite these fuckers come out with is truly amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.