Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the overruled penalty - it looked like a clear handball to me, nice to see PiGMOL re-refereeing the game for what wasn't a clear and obvious error. Fucking cheats.

When he got subbed, Jesus had to walk around the pitch infront of the South Stand to get back to the bench. He was clapped literally the whole way round by City fans and unless I missed it, didn’t acknowledge that support once. I loved both Jesus and Zinchenko when they were with us, but it hasn’t taken long for me to lose a lot of that love. I swear they never used to be babies like this.
Best transfer window ever.
Jesus,sterling and zincenko gone. And Haaland,Akanji and Alverez brought in for peanuts. CTID

Just seen the overruled penalty - it looked like a clear handball to me, nice to see PiGMOL re-refereeing the game for what wasn't a clear and obvious error. Fucking cheats.
Agreed.

The ref called it as handball,and because it took forensic level investigation to come to a decision.....means it wasnt a clear and obvious error.For that reason the penalty should have stood.

Yet more fucking contradiction and inconsistency in the game,thats being ruined by these officials.

Regarding Gabriel Jesus......has he always been such a cheat,or has he gone up a level since he left us?

Some of his antics yesterday,especially the massively exaggerated response to the shoulder barge,where he let out a pathetic loud scream,was fucking embarrassing.

Arteta must genuinely be coaching and encouraging this behaviour,along with time wasting,and whining at the ref at every opportunity,because his team are doing such for the entire 90mins.

Agreed.

The ref called it as handball,and because it took forensic level investigation to come to a decision.....means it wasnt a clear and obvious error.For that reason the penalty should have stood.

Yet more fucking contradiction and inconsistency in the game,thats being ruined by these officials.

The defender knew exactly what he was doing when he moved his arm towards the ball. That's the second time in the last 3 or 4 games that we've had a 3 or 4 minute wait for a 'clear and obvious error' to be discovered. I'm struggling to win my argument with my kids that it's poor decision making and not corruption.

The defender knew exactly what he was doing when he moved his arm towards the ball. That's the second time in the last 3 or 4 games that we've had a 3 or 4 minute wait for a 'clear and obvious error' to be discovered. I'm struggling to win my argument with my kids that it's poor decision making and not corruption.

You didnt play to your best levels,but luck and good decisions deserted you.Some of the decisions were hard to fathom,and i hear you when you claim the fine line between ineptness and corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.