Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Latest odds

Manchester City 4/7

Arsenal. 3/1

Liverpool 125/1
one of my favourite things on bluemoon is when a member hasn't posted anything for 15 years then suddenly starts to post dull stuff like this in the past few weeks.

edit: top username, btw :)

Highly unlikely,but,Bournemouth are in a bit of decent form,so next Saturday early k.o may be a little trickier than it looks on paper.
I agree , in some good form
Will give the Arsewipes a problem or two and hopefully they won't be victims of 20 minutes injury time like last season
As for Spuds today the state of that defending at not one but two fucking corners
Wankers
Sincerely hope their fans transmit to their players that they do not want Arsewipes to win the league

I agree , in some good form
Will give the Arsewipes a problem or two and hopefully they won't be victims of 20 minutes injury time like last season
As for Spuds today the state of that defending at not one but two fucking corners
Wankers

Sincerely hope their fans transmit to their players that they do not want Arsewipes to win the league
I think I know Peps training plan for our game with them.

Back on topic. Congratulations to Arsenal for winning the World Cup this afternoon...

We are in the perfect position. 3/4 games to go, one point behind with a game in hand. Just keeps the pressure on them to keep getting results… if they do it and we dont respond then fair enough, but I think they’ve got another wobble in them.

I know they are a bunch of Arsewipes but I have to be honest. If they run the table and we drop points, they are worthy champions.

Honestly, if we almost blew a 3-0 lead vs theRags under similar circumstances we would be going nuts as well. It was relief that they won their derby and fact that they got 3 points in a title race…

For those who don't know Arsenal have a day called 'St Totteringham's Day' which is the day when Arsenal cannot mathematically be overtaken by Spurs. With today's win at Spurs it officially marks St Totteringham's Day today as Spurs can't overtake us.

I don't know if City have something similar in place with the Rags - although based on recent form it would take place some time in early March!

For those who don't know Arsenal have a day called 'St Totteringham's Day' which is the day when Arsenal cannot mathematically be overtaken by Spurs. With today's win at Spurs it officially marks St Totteringham's Day today as Spurs can't overtake us.

I don't know if City have something similar in place with the Rags - although based on recent form it would take place some time in early March!
St Beneathus day for us.

Have you lot paused your Arteta Out campaign then? :wink:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.