Arsenal Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

You gutless shithouses....where was the passion...where was the pride, the fight, the desire to win.
Where was the togetherness we've heard so much about. Where was the bottle. Where was the spirit.

Kompany and Lescott excepted...take a good hard look at yourselves. That was unacceptable.
Enjoy your money.

Re: Players

Kompany and Lescott colossal, zabba brilliant, clichy cant complain, anyone ahead of that struggling for positives

Run in since Christmas has been abysmal. Mancini in my eyes has one last opportunity to bring the league to Eastlands next year, or else it's hello Mourinho.

Mad Mario needs to be sold, a great player who's head is in fooking Pluto, the only player that got pass marks for me today was Vincent Kompany.

I'll start.

Doesn't look like a good few of them want to play for him.

How's about we give him another 200 million so he can buy another 12 players.

Or.

Today was his resignation. Leaving Balotelli on the field was a disgraceful decision which I can only assume he made as a form of punishment for those above his head who don't want his protege around any longer. When asked if he thinks the FA should look at it - he says "I hope." Just brilliant. Bizarre. Are you actually trying to sabotage our season Roberto?

Or.

A penny for Dzeko's thoughts.

Or.

That was as clueless a performance as the one which cost Mancini's predecessor his job.

Or.

I'm going to get drunk.

Anyone else in utter disbelief that this squad managed a mere 2 shots on target against bloody arse?

Remarkable when almost all hope is gone, they decide to pull their tripes out. I can't explain how Roberto has managed to get Wigan putting in creditable, fighting performances of late.

Re: Players

mainemanc1066 said:
I think Pizarro did well today, whoever gave him that pass for the goal wants shooting, not Pizarro...
This. Barry needed to clear that don't know what he was thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.